Somerset Hill Guesthouse lies to the east of Cape Town, and its situation in the heart of the wine-growing region offers you a variety of leisure and sightseeing options, including easy access to world-class golf courses. It is a mere 35-minute drive to the centre of Cape Town, 5 minutes will take you to the Erinvale Golf course, and beautiful beaches are only a 10-minute drive away.
Directions from the Airport to Somerset Hill Guesthouse
• From Cape Town international airport or the city of Cape Town take the N2, and follow the signs for Somerset West
• continue until you reach Exit 43 (R44 Broadway/Stellenbosch turn off)
• at the traffic light on the off-ramp, turn left onto the R44 towards Stellenbosch
• at the next traffic light turn right into Main Road
• at the next traffic light, take turn left into Helderberg College Road
• cross the 4-way stop
• cross the 3-way stop
• take the next right into Louis Botha Avenue. (You will see a road sign saying “Somerset Hill”)
• Somerset Hill guesthouse is on your left, with a sign saying “Somerset Hill Guesthouse” pointing to it.
Please bear in mind that in South Africa street names are mainly put on the edges of kerbs and not necessarily on street signs.